Video Production Manager needed
Rafters FC and the Lady Rafters are the newest sports attraction in Shreveport, and we are looking to grow our team this year. We are excited to announce a new position is available as a creative Manager of Video Production. If you are interested, please see the job description and application details below.
Rafters, LLC is looking for a multifaceted, creative Manager of Video Production to oversee and execute the production life cycle of video and photo materials generated for the Brand. You will be responsible for the development, production, and post-production of videos including, but not limited to related sports, advertising, documentary and news videos, commercials and product photo shoots.
• Manage the production of all projects
• Assist in development.
• Initiate and maintain communication throughout the life of a project with all constituents both internally and externally
• Advance the production values of the company, shorten workloads and enhances the image of our brand and products
• Create storyboards for live-action video to be shot as well as motion graphics and/or animations
• Create shot-lists and scout locations for live-action video and still photo shoots
• Casts, schedules, and coordinates talent for videos and photo shoots as needed
• Manage all equipment, including props for video shoots and equipment rentals if needed
• Act as director of video shoots, including keeping shoots on schedule and being in compliance with public permissions and licensing requirements. Responsible for all aesthetics as well as technical considerations; this includes all lighting, camera operation and sound operation.
• Responsible for all principal shooting and video / digital / audio recording
• Drive production by maintaining all workflow and approval processes
• Design and develops motion graphics and still graphics for videos when required
• Assemble video and audio in non-linear editing software when needed
• Create visual effects, including green screen work (compositing) and any work that cannot be created practically. This may include subtleties such as logo removal
• Gather music, voiceovers and sound effects for use in the videos (“audio engineering”), including researching appropriate material, handling clearances, and altering/editing material for our needs
• Render video and audio for different delivery methods
• Troubleshoot in areas of production if necessary
• Upload content to web for streaming and playback
• Create both rough and final cuts
• Track asset versioning and assist delivery to various teams
• Perform related work and additional duties as needed or required
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Film/Video/Media or Related Field and 3+ years of experience
• Portfolio/reel showing brilliant design skills and video work
• Experience supervising internal and external production resources including preparing production budgets
• Experience in live event production (producing / directing) and managing talent/model relations
• Extensive experience with video and audio editing platforms (such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop)
• Strong knowledge of Videography and camera operations, including set-up, lighting, green screen
• Still photography experience
• Video editing, visual effects, compositing and motion graphics
• Typography, composition, solid design chops
• Comprehensive understanding of A/V formats and editing file structures
• Experience working in a fast paced environment
• Broadcast and digital video experience
• Intermediate level experience with Google Docs and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Willingness and ability to travel for filming (travel is less than 25%)
• Ability to work in group settings while meeting tight deadlines for multiple stakeholders at all levels in the organization
• Experience in multi-camera webcasting (producing / directing / camera operation)
COMPENSATION & HOURS:
• Full-time, Exempt Position
• Competitive Salary
• Health benefits including Medical, Dental & Vision
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Sit up to 8 hours per day, must be able to lift 15-50 lbs. occasionally.
To apply for this position please email all resumes to email@example.com.